Sometimes it’s just good to do a heart check. I just wrote down some questions for myself to answer and to remember the last 6 months and what happened in my life.
Here are some of the questions I asked myself:
1. How is my relationship with Jesus right now? Is there any area I’m not giving Him?
2. How do I think Jesus feels when He looks at me?
3. How are my relationships with my family/friends?
4. Do I need to set any boundaries in my relationships?
5. How do I feel about where I’m at in life right now?
6. What do I love about my place in life?
7. What have I learned in the last 6 months?
8. What am I excited for in the next 6 months?
I suggest writing down answers. I have much more clarity after answering these and other questions. You’ll be surprised how much has happened in the last 6 months. And you’ll be super excited for the next 6!